Every woman should know what it feels like her have her skin treated with a facial chosen specifically for her personalized needs. Whether you’re experiencing skin issues or you just want to feel pampered while refreshing and hydrating your skin, we have the options for you. From classic facials, acne facials and back facials, to facials for men, we have the choices to accommodate you.
- Classic Facial: This is your go-to skin treatment that is customized to your specific skin condition and type and will give it the maintenance it needs. Facial includes a pre-cleanse, second cleanse (depends on your skin type), exfoliant, mask, extractions, tone, moisturize, spf.
- Back Facial: An effective treatment that targets your back, mimicking many traditional techniques used for the face. It includes deep steam cleansing, gentle exfoliation, extractions, detoxifying masks, massage and hot towels.
- Kings’ Facial: Formulated for a King! Includes pre-cleanse, second cleanse (depends on your skin type), exfoliant, extractions of ingrown hairs, mask, high frequency beard treatment, facial massage, tone, moisturize, and spf.
- Acne Facial: CBD, short for cannabidiol, is the non-psychoactive part of the marijuana plant. It’s known for its healing, soothing and calming properties and is effective because we, as humans, have in-built receptors for cannabinoids. That means, when applied topically, it’s able to get to work straight away. Benefits to skin also include powerful antioxidants, improved sleep, and anti-inflammatory agents that can help treat conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as reduce acne. CBD is a great option for all skin types.
- Signature Facial: Customized to your specific skin condition and type and will give it the maintenance it needs. Facial includes a pre-cleanse, second cleanse (depends on your skin type), exfoliant, mask, extractions, tone, moisturize, spf, and face & hand paraffin wax.
- Microdermabrasion Facial: A minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. It can improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, and melasma.
- Microcurrent Facial: This facial is often referred to as a “natural” facelift. It emits extremely low-voltage electrical currents which mirror your own body’s electrical currents, on a cellular level to repair damaged skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production. It tightens and smoothes the muscles and connective tissues in the face by increasing cellular activity, and have been shown to reduce wrinkles, mostly around the forehead area.
- Radio Frequency Facial: This facial uses radio frequency energy to heat skin with the purpose of stimulating cutaneous collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and loose skin.
- Microcurrent and Radio Frequency Facial: The perfect combination of both the microcurrent and the radio frequency facial.