Full Sets and Fills
Some people are blessed with naturally strong nails, but for the rest of us, we need a little help. We offer a variety of faux nail methods such as acrylic, sculptured, dip powder or gel nails to help you enjoy longer and stronger nails. All of these methods are great for changing the shape of or extending the length of your nails. A full set means that we are starting with just your own nails. You can also select from a variety of colored and designer acrylics for a deep, rich or exotic color, or you may finish with a premium selection of gels or your set your nails off with polish; the choice is yours. Maintenance is key, so after you wear your full-set for more than a week, let us keep you looking stylish with a fill.
Options for Full Sets and Fills
- Acrylic Nails: Our acrylic nails us a combination of liquid monomer and a powder polymer to lengthen and enhance your nails.
- Colored Acrylic Nails: We have endless options of beautiful and eye-catching colors of acrylic in addition to the more standard pink-and-whites acrylic colors.
- Gel Nails (Variety): We use a medium to thick viscosity gel that can be used to create and build your nails which uses UV or LED light to cure. Their strength could be compared to acrylic nails.
- Dip Powder Nails: We color your nails by dipping them in a super-pigmented powder that we seal between a base coat and a sealant.
- Sculpture Nails: We will create a nail by shaping a nail on to your nail bed to look like a real nail that ALSO looks natural.
- Glow in Dark Acrylic: Our Glow in the Dark acrylic powders naturally light up in the dark.
- Marble Acrylic: Marble Acrylic nails are special effects, personalized nail art using a smudge liquid for a multi-color marble blend.
- Mood Change Acrylic: Our Mood Change acrylics will change color to symbolize your various moods.